The following directions of research and analysis are planned:
· Anti-corruption, human rights, and security related sectoral analysis.
· Political regimes due diligence – predicative analysis of the ongoing trends and directions of development in target countries and the whole region of Central Asia.
· PEPs database and advice – a collection of data on Uzbekistan’s politically exposed persons to create a database.
· Rapid reaction case analysis – in response to emergent issues, events, and developments in the region.
ANTI-CORRUPTION, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND SECURITY RELATED SECTORAL ANALYSIS.
This is the area where there is very little research that meets professional standards. The founder already has experience in conducting such sectoral analysis. The aim is to produce reports semi-annually.
POLITICAL REGIMES DUE DILIGENCE
– predicative analysis of the ongoing trends and directions of development in target countries and the whole region of Central Asia, conducted with the use of a unique methodology of studying authoritarian regimes. The aim is to produce one foundational report and then update it with new data and analysis annually.
PEPS DATABASE AND ADVICE
– a collection of data on Uzbekistan’s politically exposed persons to create a database, aimed at preventing money laundering, and provide a respective advice to interested parties. Since Uzbekistan and most other countries in the region have not yet adopted the legislation on annual declarations by the state officials, MPs, and judges of their income, which is instrumental for creating full-fledged PEPs databases, at the initial stage CADD will use available open and insider information, including journalist investigations. This work will be done in coordination and cooperation with Uzinvestigations and other organizations and initiatives.
RAPID REACTION CASE ANALYSIS
– in response to emergent issues, events, and developments in the region.